Putting them in the wash with all your other clothes can stretch both the chamois and the lycra. We advise the following steps to enjoy your cycling garments longer:
- Rinse off all soil before washing, but avoid soaking long periods of time
- Close all zippers and velcro
- Wash inside out
- Place inside a cycling wash bag to avoid over stretching in the machine
- Use high-quality detergent
- Do not use fabric softeners, dry clean, or bleach
- Lukewarm water hand wash or delicate machine wash
- Hang dry inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
And why not support our upliftment project while you’re taking care of your bibs? Our special laundry bags are made by Ruth and the entire profit goes to support her family.
Bicyclegear Laundry bag Features:
- High quality and robust stitching.
- Soft mesh material, that filters and flushes the water in the wash.
- Handy loop to hang your laundry bag, to dry your cycling bibs.