- The use of fabrics with carbon fibers shields the body from absorbing static energy and UV rays. The structure of the fabric accelerates evaporation of moisture keeping the skin dry and cool. It is antibacterial and inhibits the development of odor causing bacteria.
- Silicone strips are used in the hem to prevent the jersey from riding up.
- Advanced fibers and fabric construction blocking cold air or moisture to come in, but keeping high breathability.
- Super light weight fabrics contour perfectly to the body and guarantee a perfect ergonomic fit and racing performance.
- 2 layer fabric with hydrophillic membrane that ensures resistance to wind and light rain while maintaining breathability.
- Garments designed with a slight compression effect to provide a tight fit that moves with your body while performing.