The mountain bike baggy is made with a natural hemp textile to create a flexible yet strong mountain biking product.
Colour- Grey with a red thread.
Why do we choose to use hemp?
- The textile is naturally anti-bacterial.
- The textile dries very quickly.
- The textile is sourced ethically.
- The textile is sustainable and better for the environment.
- The product is far stronger than synthetic textiles, so when you fall your baggies have a better chance of surviving.
- The baggies won't smell as the fibres inhibit bacteria build-up.
How have we made the baggy?
- The baggies are specifically designed for a bib short to be worn under it.
- An extra panel protects the baggies around the saddle area.
- A reflective strip is present for better visibility.
- 2 pockets for all your trail necessities.